Recommend good Crytpo exchange from Thailqnd

2008bangkok

Can anybody recommend a good Crypto exchange to use in Thailand that can also be linked to a Thai account or Thai Debit/Credit card.

I tried with Bitkub but they rejected my KYC TWICE saying my passport or visa had expired when it hadn't, when i try to call them they could barely speak English to the point i was doing police talk just to spell my name.

Then kept on hold then didn't call back when they said they would so my initial experience with them is not so goos.

Iv got a Zipmex account now but app seems a bit crappy so just looking for alternatives.

Thanks

UpBit Thailand - they're a Singaporean company but operate from inside Thailand as well.

There is one caveat, when you use it the first time they do make you wait a few days before making any kind of withdrawal so you should bear that in mind.

Personally I would use a Thai exchange only to buy, never to sell for various reasons related to taxation.

Edited by ukrules

19 hours ago, ukrules said:

UpBit Thailand - they're a Singaporean company but operate from inside Thailand as well.

There is one caveat, when you use it the first time they do make you wait a few days before making any kind of withdrawal so you should bear that in mind.

Personally I would use a Thai exchange only to buy, never to sell for various reasons related to taxation.

Thanks man, sill check it out.