PCR test 72 hrs before leaving Bangkok to Canada

eng911

My wife is heading back to Canada and needs a PCR in Bangkok 72 hours prior to departure . It would be great to get a test location with hotels nearby. 

Anyone got any recommendations for a PCR test in Bangcock?

Haha. Funny guy. I already did that. I was looking for someone who may say something like “I used xyz last week and had no problem”. Instead I get you trying to break into the business with so many comedians unemployed right now. Maybe try cabaret. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robin said:

I could be needing a similar PCR test in Bangkok, before returning to UK, so I too would welcome sensibe answers to the o/p's question.  Hoping that Thailand will keep of UK Redd List.

Me too  

2 hours ago, eng911 said:

Haha. Funny guy. I already did that. I was looking for someone who may say something like “I used xyz last week and had no problem”. Instead I get you trying to break into the business with so many comedians unemployed right now. Maybe try cabaret. 

Erm,...... you were saying ????..... 

4 hours ago, eng911 said:

in Bangcock?

Agreed on Medconsult - they have been very reliable.

27 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Erm,...... you were saying ????..... 

Agreed on Medconsult - they have been very reliable.

And a bit cheaper than international hospitals. Making appointments online shortens a bit the process as you can enter information such as passport number online.

I was there Friday and it was obviously not overcrowded, as there are currently no many air travellers in Bangkok. The process was quick.

• Like 1