Free 3rd and 4th booster vaccine doses offered by Nonthaburi provincial health office

webfact

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAivXZhZi36n2uWcIQvVvcsgh6GZuW0B5vBPllJgo.jpg

The Nonthaburi health office is offering free third and fourth COVID-19 vaccine booster shots to all Thais on January 13th and 14th. Pre-registration is required.

Those who wish to register must have been inoculated with two Sinovac or two Sinopharm doses before December 13th or with the first dose of Sinovac and second dose of AstraZeneca, with the second dose administered before October 13th.

Vaccinations will be administered at the Kamthon Sindhavanda sports centre, in the compound of the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) in Bang Kruai district of Nonthaburi.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/free-3rd-and-4th-booster-vaccine-doses-offered-by-nonthaburi-provincial-health-office/

Logo-top-.png
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, david2923 said:

what about the 5th 6th and 7th. are they free?

I just had my moderna 3rd dose and asked about about a 4th dose they said maybe will not be another dose here in the UK I think why people in Thailand are needing more because they used cheap vaccines compared to other brands..

This is fake news. They are offering first and second booster shots or second doses and then boosters. The first 2 vaccinations received are NOT called boosters. The author of this article has called the first 2 shots boosters when they are actually the initial vaccination sequence. I am considering reporting this to the RTP. This is the third time that false news about the covid vaccination programme in Thailand has been reported on this site

1 Stated that the prime minister would get a 4th booster when in fact he was only getting a 2nd booster

2. Stated that everyone should receive 3 doses of AstraZenneccer when in actual fact the recommendation was to receive a single booster dose of AstraZennecca on top of the initial first 2 doses which could have been sinovac and AstaZennecca

Edited by RobU

Interim statement on booster doses for COVID-19 vaccination (who.int)

• Booster doses are administered to a vaccinated population that has completed a primary vaccination series (currently one or two doses of COVID-19 vaccine depending on the product) when, with time, the immunity and clinical protection has fallen below a rate deemed sufficient in that population. The objective of a booster dose is to restore vaccine effectiveness from that deemed no longer sufficient. 

The clinic is only offering 1st and 2nd booster doses