English Bull Terrier

I bought a bull terrier puppy here years ago , it was from a puppy type farm and

had nothing but problems , never away from the vets, and also had psychological problems

you could not touch it as would bite, it died young on the way to the vets again.

They are my favourite dog , when i was a young lad i kidnapped one, kept it in the backyard

for a day, had others later on, they are a real character, a couple of times i had to go to

police station in Newcastle to bring him back , used to keep  getting on the bus..

The ones I have seen here don't seem to have the typical bull terrier head,  seem small

from what i can remember, the was a retuble breeder up here in Chiang Mai , few years

ago now , cannot remember the name though , if you do find a breeder I hope you get

a good one, dog breeding now all seems to be about money making. Good luck

regards worgeordie

• Thanks 1

I saw a guy walking a puppy at Nong Bon recently. He said he got it from a breeder in Chiang Mai. It was a good size and the head looked right. (I've seen others around that didn't look quite right.) I don't have any other info, but maybe you can track them down.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...