Getting appointment UK Embassy's

I have completed an online application for affidavit at UK embassy but it will not let me make an appointment.Any one know how I can contact the UK embassy by phone.

I need this to be completed quickly as I am on visa exempt and wanted to do this week if possible.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you have been on the page of the embassy website. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/notarial-and-documentary-services-guide-for-thailand

Some things are done by post now.

I phoned them submitted an email but it takes up to 10 days to respond to my request that the embassy online application  will not let me make an appointment. I fear the worst here as the delay will make it difficult to do with visa exempt and extension.

Did this not long ago so I can help,

There is a issue when trying to book an appointment (with your phone) via there online booking slot, if you use a Laptop it will allow you to book a appointment but in my experiance (at the end of November) booking an appointment within 1 week wasn't a option I had to wait for over 2 weeks.

Edited by Chad91

3 minutes ago, Chad91 said:

Did this not long ago so I can help,

There is a issue when trying to book an appointment (with your phone) via there online booking slot, if you use a Laptop it will allow to book a appointment but in my experiance at the end of November booking an appointment within 1 week wasn't a option I had to wait for over 2 weeks.

Many thanks the system is not working. I sent an email and they take up to 10 days to reply to your email telling them this Fact.

I have a max of 59 days with extension. Thought I could achieve this in one week. I need to go to chiayphuum to see fiance. Then I will have to return to Bangkok to get affidavit.

I will have to locate a laptop.

7 minutes ago, LoVeFuN said:

Many thanks the system is not working. I sent an email and they take up to 10 days to reply to your email telling them this Fact.

I have a max of 59 days with extension. Thought I could achieve this in one week. I need to go to chiayphuum to see fiance. Then I will have to return to Bangkok to get affidavit.

I will have to locate a laptop.

I sent many emails as well as I found the online booking system to be ridiculous, but to be fair they never took the actual 10 days to respond it was around 3 or 4 days each time.

I didn't find phoning them particularly helpful, they would never book me a slot on the phone I just by chance tried it on my laptop and then it worked.

Edited by Chad91

1 hour ago, Chad91 said:

I sent many emails as well as I found the online booking system to be ridiculous, but to be fair they never took the actual 10 days to respond it was around 3 or 4 days each time.

I didn't find phoning them particularly helpful, they would never book me a slot on the phone I just by chance tried it on my laptop and then it worked.

They replied to my email today and same day explaining they know there is a p RT oblem using smartphone. Tomorrow I will go to a computer shop and try to book appointment using that.

Many thanks for your help

• Like 1