Using K Bank debit card

Suddenly having some problems to use my debit card:

- 50% of the time no issues; sometimes have to insert the 6 digit pin no, sometimes not.

- Sometimes the reader at the vendors store doesn't accept card at all.

- Sometimes the reader asks for the 6 digit pin no (which I insert carefully) but reader responds 'not approved'

I request the cashier start the process again, I insert the 6 digit code carefully and again 'not approved'.

Any other member having similar issues?

Hi scorecard.

Used mine yesterday and no problems.  Sometimes I have to wipe the card [gently] to clean it but apart from that not had problems.

Could I suggest you pop into your bank and get a new card?  If I remember rightly that are either 100 or 200 baht but if it gets rid of the problem well worth it.  I had to change mine last year when it got scratched.

2 hours ago, Shannoblic said:

Hi scorecard.

Used mine yesterday and no problems.  Sometimes I have to wipe the card [gently] to clean it but apart from that not had problems.

Could I suggest you pop into your bank and get a new card?  If I remember rightly that are either 100 or 200 baht but if it gets rid of the problem well worth it.  I had to change mine last year when it got scratched.

Thanks.