90 minute stop over in BKK

I have been looking at flights to the U.K from a reginal airport and some flights have a 90 minute stop over in Bangkok to change airplanes .

Surely that wouldnt be enough time to disembark , collect your bags ,  and then go through immigration and  get to the check in place and check into the flight , 60 minutes before departure (as thats when the check in closes).

You would have 30 minutes to get from the arriving flight to the new check in booth .

Yes, it would be humanly possible to do that , but highly improbably it could be done .

Am I missing something ?

Is your flight from the regional airport with the same airline?...   Are you flying into (and out of )  DM airport or Swampy ?

Your baggage should be transferred for you, could you give more detail on you flight What regional airport. etc 

You can walk into a travel agent and just ask if this is all in order.

4 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Is your flight from the regional airport with the same airline?...   Are you flying into (and out of )  DM airport or Swampy ?

Your baggage should be transferred for you, could you give more detail on you flight What regional airport. etc 

You can walk into a travel agent and just ask if this is all in order.

I haven't booked the flight yet , just looking online at the options .

Local airlines from CR to BKK and international airlines to the U.K (Air Asia /Qatar) and Swampy .

Considering the PCR tests and PLF would be checked and  verified at BKK , I assumed you would need to check in again at BKK .

Does the luggage go straight trough from CR to the U.K ?

I would have thought that would be problematic for people who were refused to board because of incorrect documents .

Anyway, leaving it 30 minutes to get from the incoming flight and going through immigration and getting to the next flight is cutting it short

On 1/11/2022 at 7:41 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I haven't booked the flight yet , just looking online at the options .

Local airlines from CR to BKK and international airlines to the U.K (Air Asia /Qatar) and Swampy .

Considering the PCR tests and PLF would be checked and  verified at BKK , I assumed you would need to check in again at BKK .

Does the luggage go straight trough from CR to the U.K ?

I would have thought that would be problematic for people who were refused to board because of incorrect documents .

Anyway, leaving it 30 minutes to get from the incoming flight and going through immigration and getting to the next flight is cutting it short

I booked a flight by Air Asia to Australia once. The Air Asia flight Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur was delayed a bit and the next plane didn't wait. Had to sit at the airport for hours till they put as in a 1 star hotel for the night. The two flights were the recommended flight by the airline. I would allow a few hours at least. That was a lesson about buying a cheap ticket too. So disorganised at Kuala Lumpur. 

12 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I booked a flight by Air Asia to Australia once. The Air Asia flight Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur was delayed a bit and the next plane didn't wait. Had to sit at the airport for hours till they put as in a 1 star hotel for the night. The two flights were the recommended flight by the airline. I would allow a few hours at least. That was a lesson about buying a cheap ticket too. So disorganised at Kuala Lumpur. 

Yes, the flights are cheap.......................because no one else buys them ????