Sausages (Irish or British style)

Finlaco

TGM brand is OK.  Partial to their spicy.  Cumberlands are OK.  Their Italian, where I'm from should be spicy, but may pass for a LincolnShire.

I know Makro has them and others.  Should be able to find at Tops & Gourmet Markets.

download.jpg

Edited by KhunLA

I have done a bit of sampling recently ..

I haven't tried all of the ones above, but Prime are the best for me.

https://www.primefoodservice.net/product-category/sausages/

I had some that were OK ones from a couple of other places, they just seemed too dry, but still much better than the ones I am used to from Makro (which are great if you enjoy biting into gristle every bite) however paying 350B for shipping was a little OTT, but I appreciate that that's the cost.

I got mine from Buriram pie man, alongside a regular pie order and the shipping cost is reasonable, I just need to pick them up from bus station on the same day they are sent.

I don't know if you have a Villa Market store near you, however they do have a range of good sausages and I particularly like the spicy Italian sausages made by, "The Sausage King" and if you like something even spicier, they do have Chorizo sausages.

I've shied away from Sloanes products because I bought one of their steak and ale pies and it was less than average with very little meat in it, and what there was, was tough and gristly.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 4:21 PM, xylophone said:

I don't know if you have a Villa Market store near you, however they do have a range of good sausages and I particularly like the spicy Italian sausages made by, "The Sausage King" and if you like something even spicier, they do have Chorizo sausages.

I've shied away from Sloanes products because I bought one of their steak and ale pies and it was less than average with very little meat in it, and what there was, was tough and gristly.

Despite seeing them for years I've never tried Sloane's but I've tried almost everything mentioned in this post.  Taste and texture are all highly subjective but I've not been overly impressed with anything, some need to be ordered in far higher quantity than I want too.  I've pretty much stuck with Richmond Irish from Villa given they taste OK, aren't too big, and being a bag of 12 (IIRC) they don't fill the freezer.  I did actually buy some Sloanes Cumberland, in the fridge for breakfast later so I'll see how they are.  

• Like 1