A equivalence of educational qualification

9 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

An equivalency to be recognized  in Thailand,  or for another country?

Equivalence:  of what?

Equivalence:  to what?

Further, has the poster contacted an appropriate 'agency' in the other country (if another country is involved)? And is there any useful history available?

I'm aware of a European gentleman who obtained several 'qualifications' perhaps 40 year ago* (in his home European country) . All his attempts to get a 'home country' agency to indicate what current degrees (in the home country) are equivalent to his 40 years ago qualifications have failed and the gov't agency involved refuse to discuss further. 

* Seems that in more recent times the country has 're-worked' it's 'levels of education' to be inline with most of the world, but prior (40 years ago) the country had it's own 'levels' which were not aligned in any way to any other country/system. 

Further, he approached senior folks at the Thai Ministry of Education (university level education). Their response was that they don't have anywhere enough information to make a comment and in any case it would be in appropriate for them to do so, comment/declaration must come from the home country. End of discussion. 

Edited by scorecard

20 hours ago, Dedalnort said:

I need the equivalence of educational qualification from the Ministry of Higher Education. Anyone of you did it before? What's the procedure and how long does it take to obtain it?

You have many questions. 

We need more information. 

Looks like your first post, lots of quality information to be found on this forum but be more specific when posting. 

6 minutes ago, Dedalnort said:

I want my diploma to be recognized  in Thailand.

I have a diploma in electronics and communications from Australia.

What Diploma have you got? 

Where have you studied? 

Why do you need this Diploma recognized? 

What job are you seeking? 

1 hour ago, Dedalnort said:

I want my diploma to be recognized  in Thailand.

In the country where you achieved your diploma; where does 'diploma' rank in the overall educational system?

• - Does it rank one level above high school certificate?
  • - Does it signify that you have completed/qualified from an approved apprenticeship, perhaps 2 or 4 years?
  • - Does it equal a bachelor degree but different word used in different industries/professions in the country of issue?

If you can provide some answers to the various questions members here have asked perhaps someone can give you focused advice.