Pattaya police raid South Pattaya nightclub with help of locksmith allegedly secretly open and breaking Covid-19 rules, dozens of people detained

webfact

On 1/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, Enoon said:

Oh dear, and soon the restrictions will be gone.

And all the tourists will be back

And all the bars and clubs will be open.

And everybody will get their noisy jobs back.

Did you choose Pattaya "off plan"?

If you move into a street nicknamed Soi Bĺò jòb then...

2 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Like I said, I have nothing negative to say, the police are doing a great job, keep up the good work. I love living here, no complaints. 

Read the article and my comments before making annoying replies. 

The police are doing a great job? I hope you understand that those Covid rules are just plain stupid... Anyway, I'm going out before everything needs to close for some cold virus at 9PM. ????

On 1/16/2022 at 9:47 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm OK with the policing. 

If you don't like the laws you are free to leave. 

My house is not far from Bongkot. 

Some of these bars are often open to the early mornings. Drunken idiots making noise, driving their vehicles drunk, at times you get the very load big bike going at speed through these narrow streets. Lots of people sleeping. 

Yes these laws are affecting the pimps/bar owners, too bloody bad. 

I like to live in a safe place with my family. 

Choosing to live near bars come with the above sorry your peace will be further disrupted when this idiocy ends lot of quite safe places to live around pattaya

The protection racketeers are going into bars early evening looking for money and later raiding the ones who wont pay while many have just closed parmanently.

These thugs acting as police have been given a licence to extract and abuse society under the guise of 9pm stops the spread on omicron, complete rubbish compare scotland to england one restricted no different.

Waiting to go back when bars are open till at least 12am, people need a managed plan to normality not constant mayham and stupidity those raids are very much apart.

Edited by tomyami

On 1/19/2022 at 6:19 PM, tomyami said:

Choosing to live near bars come with the above sorry your peace will be further disrupted when this idiocy ends lot of quite safe places to live around pattaya

The protection racketeers are going into bars early evening looking for money and later raiding the ones who wont pay while many have just closed parmanently.

These thugs acting as police have been given a licence to extract and abuse society under the guise of 9pm stops the spread on omicron, complete rubbish compare scotland to england one restricted no different.

Waiting to go back when bars are open till at least 12am, people need a managed plan to normality not constant mayham and stupidity those raids are very much apart.

As I said earlier, I've been living in the same house for over 20 years, well before the bars came, I don't live on top of the bars on Bongkot, I'm living around 1km away. 

It's the drunk drivers and the noise from the big bikes, their loud exhaust noise travels due to the narrow sois.

I like the area, it's close to town and beaches, my children's friends live locally, it's the best place to live. 

And again, I like the policing, I hope the cops keep up the good work.