Cheapest private hospitals for covid asymptomatic Bangkok

internationalism

I am now choosing hotel for my AQ stay.

With omicron chances of positive are high. Now around 1%. By the time I will be coming in many weeks that might be 5%.

Hotels do state with which hospital they run tests, and in which a positive guest would have to end up.

But they refuse to give any info on hospital charges, even if they charge for the whole health package.

Hospitals also refuse to give them.

One can only suspect a faul play.

How to find out their prices? 

Insurance will pay if you buy the correct policy.

If the right insurance and a Doctor orders a person into the hospital, the insurance company will pay.

Axa and Aetna are 2 that advised me they follow these protocols.  Luma also.

If a cheapy policy maybe not.

If I’m tested positive for COVID-19 but I don’t have any symptoms. Will AXA pay for the medical expense?

Yes, AXA will cover the medical expense incurred based on medical necessity if you’re tested positive for COVID-19 regardless of the showing of symptoms.

1. in accordance with the diagnosis and treatment for such illness or injury of the patient;
  2. in accordance with the medical indication of the current medical standard;
  3. not primarily for the convenience of the patient or his/her family or treatment provider solely; and
  4. in accordance with the suitable standard of patient care based on the necessity of injury or sickness of the patient

In the determination of Medical Necessity, AXA also follows the guideline published by the Ministry of Public Health.

The display of symptoms is not the only indicator used by AXA in the determination of Medical Necessity. If the medical expense incurred is medically necessary, then AXA will cover it even if there are no symptoms. Similarly, a COVID19 test result is not the only indicator used by AXA in the determination of Medical Necessity. If the medical expense incurred is medically necessary, then AXA will cover even if the first COVID19 test result is later determined as a false positive.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

If the right insurance and a Doctor orders a person into the hospital, the insurance company will pay.

If I’m tested positive for COVID-19 but I don’t have any symptoms. Will AXA pay for the medical expense?

Yes, AXA will cover the medical expense incurred based on medical necessity if you’re tested positive for COVID-19 regardless of the showing of symptoms.

1. in accordance with the diagnosis and treatment for such illness or injury of the patient;
  3. not primarily for the convenience of the patient or his/her family or treatment provider solely; and
  4. in accordance with the suitable standard of patient care based on the necessity of injury or sickness of the patient

In the determination of Medical Necessity, AXA also follows the guideline published by the Ministry of Public Health.

The display of symptoms is not the only indicator used by AXA in the determination of Medical Necessity. If the medical expense incurred is medically necessary, then AXA will cover it even if there are no symptoms. Similarly, a COVID19 test result is not the only indicator used by AXA in the determination of Medical Necessity. If the medical expense incurred is medically necessary, then AXA will cover even if the first COVID19 test result is later determined as a false positive.

Which insurance policy do you recommend we buy ?: AXA and Aetna, which is cheaper while providing the necessary covid coverage?

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

I have 2 covid policies which should pay up to 300k. 

But I would like to pocket this money (royah gives 200k just on testing positive, no need for hospitalisation).

If my bill exceeds 300k, I will use dhipaya + my insurance with 300k deductible.

It's 3mln (almost $100k) - so it's a better than those you mentioned just $50k.

Covers all medical conditions, accident - not just covid. And is worldwide (except the usa)