Phrae or phitsanulok

KHY0307

Hello folks. My wife and I just visited Phrae , Lampang , and Phitsanulok last month and we are truly in love with them ! (Especially Phitsanulok)

Do you guys have any idea where we can find short rental in these cities? Tried Airbnb and not much of choices there!????

6 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

What did you enjoy about Phitsanulok?

Phrae and Lampang both nice enough places and great temp this time of year although i believe not very pleasant during 'burning season'

????????????sure I can totally imagine that burning heat. What did we enjoy much? I think it was the people and food... everything seems better than Chiang Mai where we are currently staying ????

What about try to live in a hotel to start with? They give quite good long term prices now, and some old fashion Thai style hotels with big rooms, and big gardens, and then start checking the neighbouring areas. Petchabun do have som nice places also up in the mountains. 

When it comes to smoke, not every place is as affected as Chiang Mai who is quite hard hit because of the landscape and terrain around, as well the seasonal wind direction

Edited by Hummin