Decent limousine service to Cha am /Hua Hin

goldenbrwn1

Hi can anyone recommend a decent limo service to Cha-am ?  2 adults and 2 teenagers travelling from Bearing Bang Na. I have checked the train service but I’m getting older now and don’t fancy a cramped 5 hr journey masked up. I would usually drive myself but as I said ….getting old and just want to be chauffeured around ????.  Thanks 

• Like 1

Covid 19 travel conditions may apply. Call Covid Helpline 1422.

Google taxi/private car rates such as www.rome2rio.com that cites about 3 hrs drive (about 200km) costing 1,400-1,800 baht. 

Cost depends what kind of vehicle you want to ride. A private van can cost 3,000 baht or more such as https://12goasia/en/travel/bangkok/hua-hin

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Covid 19 travel conditions may apply. Call Covid Helpline 1422.

Google taxi/private car rates such as www.rome2rio.com that cites about 3 hrs drive (about 200km) costing 1,400-1,800 baht. 

Cost depends what kind of vehicle you want to ride. A private van can cost 3,000 baht or more such as https://12goasia/en/travel/bangkok/hua-hin

Thanks for the response . Went with ‘Oriental escape’, they had a choice of vehicles . I went with the family car package which is a Fortuna, hopefully it’s in decent shape.  Choice to pay card online or cash to the driver. ???? Oh cost was 2,300 baht.  I will update on the service Monday ….fingers ???? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Thanks for the response . Went with ‘Oriental escape’, they had a choice of vehicles . I went with the family car package which is a Fortuna, hopefully it’s in decent shape.  Choice to pay card online or cash to the driver. ???? Oh cost was 2,300 baht.  I will update on the service Monday ….fingers ???? 

We have used Oriental Escape several times from Bangkok to Hua Hin and vice versa in a Fortuner. They were excellent. Highly recommend them. Hopefully you will enjoy your experience with them too.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Nice.

Comfortable ride. 

Enjoy the drive and yourselves!

Very reasonable!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Used this company in the past for airport trips. Always good & reliable.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2022 at 2:36 PM, goldenbrwn1 said:

How boring! I was hoping to know how much for a stretched limo

• Haha 1

Well it was great service and took just over two hrs. Driver was sound, only the Mrs didn’t like it as she wanted to stop 30 x plus to eat on the way…. Highly recommended. And as a side note it’s obviously so quite right now here in Cha Am and seems like we have the hotel to ourselves! ????