4 Moderna vaccines available. Who wants one?

AustinRacing

7 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

My friend had paid for a few Moderna vaccines for her family a while back. She has 4 available at the same price she paid for them 1650THB. It’s at a bkk hospital just not sure which. Let me know if you’re interested. 

At 1650 Baht and transferable it could well be either Bangkok Hospital (near Petchaburi rd) or Med Park (on Rama IV rd)..... 

A lot of people have been looking for ‘boosters’ in other threads - thus this could be interesting for someone... 

I’ll find out which hospital. My wife took one of the spares and no issues with transfer. I think she goes online and enters the name of the person and that’s about it. I was thinking of taking one but got called on Friday from work and got a free Moderna at Payathai2. 

4 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

I’ll find out which hospital. My wife took one of the spares and no issues with transfer. I think she goes online and enters the name of the person and that’s about it. I was thinking of taking one but got called on Friday from work and got a free Moderna at Payathai2. 

I did the same thing with MedPark last month.

A few months back my Brother in Law bought some....  I said no at the time as I thought I’d be overseas and receive a booster then - that didn’t happen. Brother in Law had ’spares’ and the transfer into my name was a simple process. 

So.. if anyone has any doubt - transfers in to a foreigners name is possible.