Scratched up laptop - where to get a new skin/sticker

Firefan

My laptop works fine - but well scratched up (top cover). Anywhere (preferably in Bangkok) where one can get a new skin - maybe even based on own design? Prefer they stick it on to avoid the air bubbles/dust Etc. I would inevitable make ????.

I checked at Fortune tower (Rama 9) with no luck. 

My experience is that most any computer problem that can be fixed, can be fixed by one of the vendors at Fortune Town IT mall. If you've gone that route without success, then I would say it's time for a new laptop. Many of the new computers have fast processors, loads of memory and SSD drives. You'll be a happy camper.

I do know how you feel about your old laptop. I use to have a hardshell Samsonite suitcase that I loved. I traveled all over the world with it on business trips. But the airline baggage handlers destroyed the wheels on it. I took it to a Samsonite dealer to have it repaired. The dealer took one look at it and laughed ...

Paul Laew

32 minutes ago, Paulaew said:

My experience is that most any computer problem that can be fixed, can be fixed by one of the vendors at Fortune Town IT mall. If you've gone that route without success, then I would say it's time for a new laptop. Many of the new computers have fast processors, loads of memory and SSD drives. You'll be a happy camper.

I do know how you feel about your old laptop. I use to have a hardshell Samsonite suitcase that I loved. I traveled all over the world with it on business trips. But the airline baggage handlers destroyed the wheels on it. I took it to a Samsonite dealer to have it repaired. The dealer took one look at it and laughed ...

Paul Laew

I feel you. I had two truly huge Samsonite cases, bought in Florida in the 90s. They were actually a lifting danger for porters when fully loaded. But God, I loved them though, foreign hotel stickers (remember those?) all over the one I used for all my business travel. And same as yours, my wheels finally gave out. ????????????

Edited by Speedhump
Speeling and grammer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Paulaew said:

Paul Laew

My computer is fine and not much more than a year old - just some cosmetic scratches I would like sorted. Was surprised not to easily find a place doing skins/stickers Etc. at Fortune despite asking around. Almost certain I have seen it there before. Seems to be an obvious business. 

As for the Lazada one would have to install and in some cases even CUT it oneself, which will become at cheap looking mess quite quickly with air bubbles, dust, folds Etc.

Cheers!