Pics From Our Boat Trip Today

thaigerd

We are just home. It was a great trip, wonderful weather, best hospitality from the Dan & his wife, delicious food from Gerd. Dan rounded up most of the snorkelers to clean the barnicals off his 2 props :o . Quite a few fish caught, but all tiddlers and thrown back.

Thanks to Dan & Gerd :D

I'm just beginning to suffer from too much sun.... going red :D

Great Photo,s young Gerd :D any chance of a boat trip in september, Promise to bring you back a frikadellchen from Rotweil in october!! :o Nignoy

This is up to Dan the boat owner!

But you've mentioned Frikadellen, Rottweil and young Gerd, there must be a trip in September now!!!

Gerd

Thanks to all the great people that showed up. The best part of the trip for me was the lunch. It was also really nice to meet some new and interesting people that live here instead of just vacationers. As everybody said they would like to do it again, I was thinking this time, maybe we could check out Phang Nga Bay and do a little Kayaking. Could I have a show of hands for June 8 or 15.

Thanks to all the great people that showed up. The best part of the trip for me was the lunch. It was also really nice to meet some new and interesting people that live here instead of just vacationers. As everybody said they would like to do it again, I was thinking this time, maybe we could check out Phang Nga Bay and do a little Kayaking. Could I have a show of hands for June 8 or 15.

June.........?

Friend of mine will come down from BKK for another trip.

What about a nice lamb stew this time and a mixed salad?

Gerd

Woops, I ment to say July 8 or 15

Could we add our thanks to Dan, Nikki and Gerd. The trip was a great day, Fantastic hosts, Gerd's chilli was to die for. The company was really entertaining, great to meet such nice people. As a couple of people said it is good for people to get together and chew the fat while pottering around.

July 15th would be great for me, it happens to be my Birthday!

I think I even managed to cadge a crewing berth for the Phuket race week eh Wolfgang!

The only downer was livinginkata ran out of Jack Daniels, something I am sure will never happen again lol

• 2 weeks later...