Train from Don Mueng

Wongkitlo

Caught Dark Red Line today after arriving at DMK. Interesting that they have a station called Chatuchak. Trap for beginners as I was confused with Chatuchak Park  Blue Line and Chatuchak  Dark Red line. The guy at Chatuchak  station said catch a taxi but the security guard knew better. She sent me one more station to Bang Sue then Blue line to Sukumvit. Is an alternative to the bus. 

Bangkok is not good with keeping to some basic conventions on inner city station names. Besides the rule of not giving them near- identical names, they also fail with the rule of not giving the same location two different names ("Sukhumvit MRT" and "Asoke BTS").

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gaccha said:

Bangkok is not good with keeping to some basic conventions on inner city station names. Besides the rule of not giving them near- identical names, they also fail with the rule of not giving the same location two different names ("Sukhumvit MRT" and "Asoke BTS").

I guess if there were more tourists it will be easier and better directions. Even finding the station was difficult.