Cannabis, hemp greenlighted to be decriminalised in Thailand

webfact

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Some posters seem to lack basic comprehension skills .........

I'll be smoking 20% THC joints made from dried flower ........ not extracts so legal.

Sorry BritManToo.  I understand what you are saying and hope that you are correct here.  If the natural product is not considered an extract this is clearly good news.  Thanks for the correction.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, koratkarlos said:

Sorry BritManToo.  I understand what you are saying and hope that you are correct here.  If the natural product is not considered an extract this is clearly good news.  Thanks for the correction.

That is if it is a good translation, because this would mean that all unprocessed pot is now legal. Now I wont be getting stoned any time soon but its good news for those who like it. 

But the fact that the product is legal does that mean that if your pee tested your off the hook. Because this is about posession not use ?

Im just saying there are multiple ways to interpret this.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Industry aside (stroll on ????), waste of time unless you can roll a fat one and chill. Guess too much of that en masse would affect alcohol revenue tax though eh. 

The booze companies will do anything they can to stop weed. Thailand seems to have a short memory about weed. Not that long ago it was legal or ignored here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robblok said:

That is if it is a good translation, because this would mean that all unprocessed pot is now legal. Now I wont be getting stoned any time soon but its good news for those who like it. 

But the fact that the product is legal does that mean that if your pee tested your off the hook. Because this is about posession not use ?

Im just saying there are multiple ways to interpret this.  

One can claim you extract the flowers from the plant and that the drying is a process.

I wouldn't bet my money on legal cannabis as we know it just yet.

Not that i care, since i don't smoke cannabis,

but i know some others that wouldn't mind if it was legal to smoke it.

Can't see why people shouldn't be allowed to smoke their weed,

but it would be nice if they didn't make it legal to smoke in public places.

Can't stand the smell.

7 hours ago, Virt said:

One can claim you extract the flowers from the plant and that the drying is a process.

I wouldn't bet my money on legal cannabis as we know it just yet.

Not that i care, since i don't smoke cannabis,

but i know some others that wouldn't mind if it was legal to smoke it.

Can't see why people shouldn't be allowed to smoke their weed,

but it would be nice if they didn't make it legal to smoke in public places.

Can't stand the smell.

I have used it and liked it but does not work well for my diet, in fact i have to make a choice between being lean or smoking pot. I chose being lean as i just have no self control once i vape it.

Yes i agree people should be allowed to vape / smoke and or eat it. I also agree about public places, i am pro drug use however when drug use means bothering others (pot users filling up a room with smoke or music bothering others) people drinking alcohol making trouble or whatever then im against it. But people who just vape or drink bother nobody and mind their own business are ok to me.

Its all about being considerate towards others and not making problems.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Some posters seem to lack basic comprehension skills .........

I'll be smoking 20% THC joints made from dried flower ........ not extracts so legal.

If you extract the THC from the dried flower by the burning method then the smoke extract containing the THC will be weighed and if it's more than 0.2% then you will get pinged.The hard part for them will be weighing the smoke so you might be safe until they figure that part out.I can see THC in smoke being classed as an extract because you are extracting the THC from the dried flower.

• Haha 2