Cannabis legalization for medical purposes: Health Minister

webfact

I don't get it. One news outlet is saying only cannabis extracts with more than 0.2% THC remain illegal. Now here it says any plant part with more than that falls not under the legalization. So what is it now Mr. Anutin?

10 minutes ago, CLW said:

And making users subject to random police extortion. Mainly foreigners I guess. Nice money earner for the BiB.....

If THC is legal in any amount they won't be able to stop and test anyone.

Because you would just claim the test result was from you taking product under 0.2% content.

So they could only extort you if you were caught carrying the product over 0.2%.

So I would say, smoke but don't carry.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If THC is legal in any amount they won't be able to stop and test anyone.

Because you would just claim the test result was from you taking product under 0.2% content.

So they could only extort you if you were caught carrying the product over 0.2%.

So I would say, smoke but don't carry.

That's not how it works.  Hemp wont show positive on a thc test because the test wont show positiv when thc levels are <0.2. With todays technology 0.2% is the lowest amount we are able to read,  so if it's under that it wont show at all on the testresults. 

Edited by Okis
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

So they catch you with your stash. How can they test to find if it is more than 0.2 % THC, light up and see if it gets them stoned?

<0.2% wont show at all in a test.  That's how they know.

Edited by Okis
  • Confused 1

What % do you need to alleviate pain? My days of combing the carpet to find a breakfast smoke are long gone, but I remeber some Alice B. Cookies that were miraculous in a time of torn rotator  cuff and no money. Ravages of time make it seem attractive again.

What is they are selling now in the "traditional medicine hospitals" is called Ganja oil and is not more effective than snake oil ...that why my Thai wife got it for free as a treatment against pain from a rather unqualified person in a government hospital. 

53 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

So if you smoke 20 big ones containing 0.2% in an hour, will it not show up?   LOL

If you are smoking hemp(Which is the only type of cannabis that contains such low amounts of THC) it will never show positive if testing for THC, no matter how many spliffs you smoke of it. 

Question is why you would like to smoke so much hemp when it wont make you stoned anyways. 

Edited by Okis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Technically prostitution is illegal in Thailand and we all know how this is being enforced.

Now Hemp and Cannabis has been TAKEN OFF from the ILLEGAL drug list. I don't think anyone would care now unless you do some serious trading or business with it.

To make 100% sure, just get yourself a medical certificate from a cannabis clinic and you'll be fine.

• Like 1