Cannabis, hemp removed from narcotics list

snoop1130

So is something changed already or changes are coming only after 120 days? I did not understand from the article if "exclusion from narcotics list" and "cannabis and hemp law" is the same thing, or one comes before another, because narcotics list regulates use and possession, but  law regulates production. So like if production law comes in effect in 120 days, what about possession and use?

Edited by TacoKhun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Excel said:

And exactly how will they check the 100s of thousands private rural homes, who will now be growing it, that it will have the variety with less than 0.2% THC ? Nobody will grow that junk surely and just plant the better quality plant. I have 3 rai spare so would appreciate advice as to where to get the better plants. Perhaps the variety that grows freely in Lebanon on particularly very poor soil is the one to go for ? 

Reading the op my understanding is that you're able to grow any variety but the possession of extract of more than 0.2% thc is illegal. I assume any growers will be selling the plant to the  authorities. As is usual with all things ganja related in Thailand until a law in in effect reality is as clear as mud.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Excel said:

And exactly how will they check the 100s of thousands private rural homes, who will now be growing it, that it will have the variety with less than 0.2% THC ? Nobody will grow that junk surely and just plant the better quality plant. I have 3 rai spare so would appreciate advice as to where to get the better plants. Perhaps the variety that grows freely in Lebanon on particularly very poor soil is the one to go for ? 

Easy...do your homework and find which variety grows well in this climate and latitude and order online. Problem is that photo periods require different night/day hours and here near the equator it's almost always 12 hrs of each. You have to veg the plant indoors and then flower outside. Maybe some more knowledgable perps can chime in .I think photo's need 18-6 sun in veg then 12-12 flowering. I grow autoflowers..no prob.Good luck.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I can recommend The Vault.

They post to Thailand in plain Jiffy bags.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

You don't need many feminised seeds, as cannabis is very easy to clone (from cuttings).

(you can't clone autos, and they have poor yields)

My friend can recommend .........

Red Diesel ..... 20% THC grows well in tropical temperatures, and a large plant (tingles and sleepy)

Critical Orange Punch ..... 20% THC grows well in tropical temps, also a large plant (vivid dreams and sleepy)

Don't expect cannabis to grow well outside as all the creatures love eating it.

Thrips, aphids, leaf miners and slugs.  

Concur...my friend has had a bad time with leaf miners..he grows indoors to eliminate that and he doesn't have a spot outside of prying eyes and the odor can be detected easily.

Indoors works best for him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

Why PP ? just go to Pattaya and you also buy it freely in so many shops...

I avoid smoking pot in Thailand.

I also avoid buying pot in Thailand as there is a tendency for your dealer to be a narc for the police.

For some reason that doesn't appear to be a problem in Cambodia or Vietnam.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jaideedave said:

You have to veg the plant indoors and then flower outside. Maybe some more knowledgable perps can chime in .I think photo's need 18-6 sun in veg then 12-12 flowering. I grow autoflowers..no prob.Good luck.

My friend found that a plant that's old enough will flower no matter what the sunshine hours are.

It takes a little longer (5+ months), and it's probably on the large size, but it flowers.

Autos also cost too much,

1 auto seed gets you one smallish plant around 1oz per plant (2oz if you're really good).

1 feminised seed gets you as many plants as you like, any size you like, 3oz+ per plant.

Now if you want to grow 20 plants ...... that's a significant cost difference.

$200 Vs $10 in seed cost.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

Why PP ? just go to Pattaya and you also buy it freely in so many shops...

I live here but don't go to the bars much anymore.Which area would an old dude snoop around? I won't tell anyone promise.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

I live here but don't go to the bars much anymore.Which area would an old dude snoop around? I won't tell anyone promise.

Cnr Buakhao and Lengkei there's a lovely lady outside family Mart selling all sorts of stuff. 

She has a kiosk, nice facility. 

Have a chat with her, I'm sure she has something you'd like. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1