Public Requested To Help Officials Oversee Security In Bangkok

Jai Dee

BMA wants people to help officials oversee security

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) asks members of the public to help keep an eye on the surroundings to prevent vans from abducting young girls and raping them.

Bangkok Governor Apirak Kosayodhin speaks of the case where a young girl was recently carried off by a van in Yaowaraj and was raped consequently. He says police and security officers have been working together to prevent ill-intentioned people from planting bombs in the capital.

However, police and security officers may not be enough to oversee the whole security situation, and public members have to help the officials in monitoring their surroundings.

However, the BMA will work with the police officers more closely in all areas, and all Closed Circuit Televisions will be installed soon for public safety.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 June 2007

is it just me ??

or

is the heavy hand of authority becoming more obvious in media reports ,

look at the article above , we go from girls being abducted and raped to the planting of bombs in the capital in just one sentence .

here's the news , print it ...................................... :o

spelling edit

Edited by Mid

is it just me ??

or

is the heavy hand of authority becoming more obvious in media reports ,

look at the article above , we go from girls being abducted and raped to the planting of bombs in the capital in just one sentence .

here's the news , print it ...................................... :o

spelling edit

Intentional? I mean speaking of bombings and rapes in the same breath? "Everybody" knows that Thaksin committed the bombings so...

Edited by blaze