Non-O Retirement Visa Application - Is Hua Hin "different"?

I've done two COVID extensions at the Hua Hin immigration office.  The documentation required is somewhat different than what is required at other immigration offices, according to threads on this site.  No big deal.  Easy to satisfy the requirements, IF you are aware of them.

I'm going to apply for a Non-O Retirement Visa at Hua Hin (original entry under "visa exempt").  Does anyone know if the requirements in Hua Hin are different than what is listed on the Bangkok immigration site document linked here:  https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/8-1.pdf

Specifically, wondering if any of the supporting documentation is different and if the 60 day "seeded" bank deposit applies to first time applicants (my 800k Baht only arrived this week).  I would really like to get all the documentation correct the first time.  I don't want to have to go back to the bank and get new bank balance documents because the ones from the first attempt "expired".

I'm unable to find an immigration webpage that is dedicated to the Hua Hin immigration office alone.

Thank you in advance!  I always appreciate all the assistance I receive from the overall visa experts here and those individuals who can share their personal experiences.

Edited by NotReallyHere
added additional information

I am sure they will only want the 800k baht to be in the bank on the day you apply. But you will need proof it came from abroad.

About everything will be the same except for rental receipts for 3 months before you apply. That is mostly a Bangkok thing to prevent people from traveling to Bangkok to do the application.

• Thanks 1