Booster shots monks training place suk highway

fredscats

Just had my booster shot today 02/02/22   check-in and got a number at  12:45 hrs ....on my way home at 13:50 hrs  . not to much hassle really   but get ready for a musical chairs session ....  well organised in a un-organised way ..

they are allocating 1000 walk-ins    and 2000 booked per day via the QueQ app or other means  per day

PS don't expect a certificate of vaccination, but it was on my Mor prom app before I left the temple

Edited by banglay

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Thanks for the info. We'll done. Do you know if its every day?

For those who don't know this is the place being referred to

Screenshot_20220202-154737_LINE.jpg

Been going on for few days,decided to look in,there and then    got the certificate too,just acted thick, no phone,not hard really

On 2/2/2022 at 3:27 PM, banglay said:

PS don't expect a certificate of vaccination, but it was on my Mor prom app before I left the temple

I have been sent there out without a certificate and they promised that my vaccination would show up on on Morprom within 60 minutes. It did not even after 48 hours.

So this morning I called Banglamung hospital and they advised me to return to the place.

I did. Very polite service and they apologized for entering a wrong ID at the registration. Now I'm holding a stamped certificate and the vaccination is also shown in Morprom.

BTW the certification counter is located outside on the left hand side from the exit.

9 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I went there this week but got rained off! Is it happening next week and what are the optimum times to go.

My Mrs says they will continue to use this place as The Indoor Stadium has some events planned and will not be used for vaccinations.