Urgent Money Transfer From Thailand To Cambodia

Does anyone know the fastest way to get $50 US from Thailand to Cambodia. I have a Kasikorn, Bangkok and SCB bank account. I have to send urgently $50 to a private person in Cambodia who has given me his Cambodian ABA Bank account number, a copy of his ID card and Cambodian mobile number. He wants me to send the money by Wingmoney app but I think you need a Cambodian SIM card to set it up and I can't see show the Wingmoney will work in Thailand. Anyone out there have any ideas?

52 minutes ago, Caldera said:

DeeMoney allows you to send money to Wing in Cambodia. You'd obviously need the Wing account number of the recipient, not their ABA Bank account number.

Western Union would be quicker though (instantly).

We found a solution! A friend in Singapore was able to use his phone with a Singapore banking app and once I gave him the SWIFT number for ABA Bank in Cambodia and we got the address of the recipient, he was able to transfer 50 USD to the person in Cambodia. The only down side was the 20 Singapore dollar service fee. The transfer document was send to the recipient and he knew he would get paid so the service was rendered. I hope!

I then transferred the equivilant amount in Thai Baht from my Bangkok Bank to his SCB account plus a little extra and everyone was happy! We created our own little mini blockchain!