Rained out advice

Hi all,

I have a non Imm 0 visa and my 90 days expires on the 5th (tomorrow)    We were going to go to the immigration office about half an hour from here today on our motorbike,   but it looks like we are going to get a rainstorm   and the traffic is dangerous.

I am wondering if I will be in harms way if we wait until monday the 7th to do my next 90 day extension or if they can work around that?

Does anybody know?  

Generally if your permission expires on a weekend or holiday you can go the next working day. So you really must go on Monday even if there's a blizzard.

But are you talking about getting an extension to your permission to stay or simply your 90 day report??

14 minutes ago, samuttodd said:

Wife just checks and it looks like we have about a 7 day bubble after the 90 days expires to get the paperwork done... I just wans't sure and didn't want to get kicked out of the Kingdom.

If it's your 90 day report, you won't get kicked out, just fined.

But as others note there are alternatives to report by mail or online.

44 minutes ago, samuttodd said:

I have a non Imm 0 visa and my 90 days expires on the 5th (tomorrow) 

44 minutes ago, samuttodd said:

I am wondering if I will be in harms way if we wait until monday the 7th to do my next 90 day extension

Very unclear about what you are asking. Is this your 90 day address report (NOT an extension) or does you initial 90 days on your entry visa expire on the 5th ?