Test and Go is not functioning

People in the UK are currently experiencing difficulties getting approval for their journeys to Thailand. Having completed all formalities and sent all requested document toThailand including paying for flights and  hotels for one day's quarantine but no QR code for their journey's approval is forthcoming. All the given phone numbers in Thailand do not answer except two have an automated answer saying there is no one there. People need to heed earlier advice about being cautious when planning to come to Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, CiderFizz said:

Having completed all formalities and sent all requested document toThailand including paying for flights and  hotels for one day's quarantine but no QR code for their journey's approval is forthcoming.

Should be two days for Test and Go.

My application was submitted on Tuesday 1 Feb and I received approval this morning, saturday, to fly on Monday.

So it is working. 

I confess, I did use a travel agent to handle mine and make all required arrangements.  Agent did advise there were problems in the system causing a lot of people to complain.

YMMV

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Have they tried send a email to the address shown on this page. https://medium.com/thailand-pass/where-do-i-contact-for-thailand-pass-support-1636daadc180

It also states you can contact the embassy for help.

I've made 3 different Thai Pass applications at different times. 4 if you count me having to reapply this time because the first application went AWOL from their system. Every time I've sent emails to support@ for different reasons, and I've never had a reply. I've never got through to anyone on any of the phone lines. A friend who also applied did eventually get through on one of the phone lines, they told her to send an email and hung up on her.

Embassies are very hit and miss. Some are helpful and seem to be able to move things along, others just say it's nothing to do with them.

It's a mess.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 1:13 PM, crouchpeter said:

I think he means to book the hotel for 2 days!

Correct.  The OP mentions "hotels for one day's quarantine" so the plural indicates 2 days but the "one day" made me unsure so thought it better to point it out.  Not sure where the turnaround time thought came from.