UK State Pension Payslips / P60s

55 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Do you receive a payslip for each payment, and a P60 at the end of the UK tax year?

Good question. I never have. The only documents I have ever received from the DWP were the original notification 12+ years ago itemising the make-up of my pension and another letter in April 2020 withdrawing the "Adult Dependency Allowance" (payment for my wife as a dependant). The 13 4-weekly payments are constant and easily verified from my bank statement. HMRC assesses my income tax every year on the basis of the annual OAP increase, I have to notify them that there ain't no increase and they adjust the tax code without a quibble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, norfolkandchance said:

Go to Gov.UK and open a Personal Tax Account.

Already done that before I left the UK to live here. Please explain where to find the payslips and P60 in the HMRC app. I mean payslip/P60 and not a tax summary, tax code or estimated tax bill.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
26 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Good question. I never have. The only documents I have ever received from the DWP were the original notification 12+ years ago itemising the make-up of my pension and another letter in April 2020 withdrawing the "Adult Dependency Allowance" (payment for my wife as a dependant). The 13 4-weekly payments are constant and easily verified from my bank statement. HMRC assesses my income tax every year on the basis of the annual OAP increase, I have to notify them that there ain't no increase and they adjust the tax code without a quibble.

Thanks for that @Eff1n2ret. That's the info I was looking for.

• Like 1