Best option for a tourist?

I wrote this reply in another topic you posted in.

Two entry tourist visas have not been issued since 2015 when they started issuing the multiple entry tourist visa that allows unlimited 60 day entries for 6 months from the date of issue.

• Like 1

Ive been coming to thai yearly since 2008 never with a visa and always one way

30 days free upon landing in bkk---shoot up to CNX and get extension--1900 bt  another 30 days

take bus to burma border and jump back--another free 30--extend again 1900bt=30 more days(4 mo)

also could go to laos and get thai visa and extend that----luckily i got my covid extension last week(60)

usually stay 4-5 months then go home to work------been working for me over a decade now-- (USA)

burma border jumps are 2 allowed a year---but this way before covid blew the world up

but the covid extensions are 1900 for 60 days and saves me the 11 hr bus trip RT to burma-mae sai

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Ive been coming to thai yearly since 2008 never with a visa and always one way

30 days free upon landing in bkk---shoot up to CNX and get extension--1900 bt  another 30 days

take bus to burma border and jump back--another free 30--extend again 1900bt=30 more days(4 mo)

also could go to laos and get thai visa and extend that----luckily i got my covid extension last week(60)

usually stay 4-5 months then go home to work------been working for me over a decade now-- (USA)

burma border jumps are 2 allowed a year---but this way before covid blew the world up

but the covid extensions are 1900 for 60 days and saves me the 11 hr bus trip RT to burma-mae sai

In case you haven't notice land borders are closed.

Chat of yester year bit lame. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

tried to mention that in last sentence as covid exts save me the trips to mae sai and/or laos.....   ????

Read the OP.

Hasn't really clarified how long he wants to stay in Thailand.

Tourist Visa with Extension will give 90 days.

Any talk about visa slash border runs is irrelevant.

Land borders closed and not lot of detail what may open. 

Reference to border runs slightly silly at this point.