Issue with getting booster recorded in Morphrom

Jingthing

Perhaps someone can help with this.

I had two AZ jabs already and the hospital that did those issued me with a Thai ID formatted number which was needed to get my vaccination record in Morphrom.

So far so good.

Well I paid for a Moderna jab at a private hospital and showed them both my printed certificate and my record in Morphrom hoping they would then know to enter my existing Thai ID formatted number into my record so that the booster would show up in Morphrom.

Almost needless to say they did no such thing.

They only entered my passport number.

I will soon get my booster.

I will try to get them to add my Thai ID formatted number but based on my experience so far not confident that they will.

If they will, is it important that it be added before the shot or can it be done after?

Is it possible that Morphrom will match the passport number and not even need the Thai number?

If I'm unable to fix it at the hospital, is there a way to request a fix directly through Morphrom?

Edited by Jingthing

I don't know for sure, but having been for a booster today at the Bangrak Centre (government-run), my impression is that both passport number and the 600000.... Thai i/d number are required for it to be recognised by Mor Prom. The booster showed up on the app soon after I'd been stabbed. My first two jabs were at a private hospital, albeit under the expatvac scheme, if your private hospital for the Moderna did not participate in the expatvac, maybe they're not linked to MorProm, with whom you might have to take it up direct.

• Thanks 1

I received a Moderna booster at Sukhumvit Hospital in mid-December, but the vaccination never appeared in my Mor Phrom record. I contacted the hospital and they were able to fix it for me.

I had given them both my passport number and my Thai ID number when I registered for the jab.

Paul Laew

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If I'm unable to fix it at the hospital, is there a way to request a fix directly through Morphrom?

No. You need to talk with the hospital that vaccinated you. I just had my Moderna jab on Friday, like you a booster after 2x AZ. I gave them my passport and a printout of my existing MorPhrom certificate of vaccination. I received a new vaccination certificate before I left the hospital (Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai) and a day later details of my 3rd dose appeared in the MorPhrom app. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is kind of funny in a good way. So I went in for a jab and made some noise about the Thai number not being on either of the documents I had from the sign up phase. The response without even looking was that even so it was already in the system. I insisted that they verify that it was the previous correct number.  It was. Now have the shot, a new updated certificate, and update in Morphrom too.

Edited by Jingthing