90 Day Question

Extending your work permit at the Department of Employment has nothing to do with 90 day reporting that is done by immigration.

I assume you also applied for new extension of stay at immigration.

A extension of stay application has nothing to with 90 day reporting unless it is your first application for one.

You report is due 90 days from the day you entered the country.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Extending your work permit at the Department of Employment has nothing to do with 90 day reporting that is done by immigration.

I assume you also applied for new extension of stay at immigration.

A extension of stay application has nothing to with 90 day reporting unless it is your first application for one.

You report is due 90 days from the day you entered the country.

All great to know.  I moved here early 2021 on a non immigrant B permit, and when I initially extended it (where it became multi entry one year), I was told that this counted as my 90 day check in.  Had no idea that it was only THAT time, so thank you.

Soon after the lockdown I left the country so this is the first time I've actually had to report

Edited by phills2k1

I'm sure this has been answered thousands of times, but if I submitted my 90 day application on line, am I covered if they get to it after the 90 days?

Should I still go down to immigration tomorrow just in case? Send something out by registered mail?

Thanks

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It's depending of the immigration office, by Surat Thani Immigration 90-days report has always been reset upon extension of stay during the 14 years I've been doing it...????

7 minutes ago, phills2k1 said:

Sorry for the repeat question, but if I submitted my 90 day application online, am I covered if they get to it after the 90 day deadline, as long as it was submitted within 90?

If you submitted your online 90 day report before your current due date for one they should still process even if they are slow on doing it after submitting it.

The rules state you do the report up to your due date.

14 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Off topic, I submitted my 90 day online about 28 hours ago (2 weeks prior to due date), received email and a pdf of it being submitted, its still pending, any idea how long the wait is ? thanks 

It varies between the offices processing the report. Some do it the same day if done early and others up to 5 days.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It varies between the offices processing the report. Some do it the same day if done early and others up to 5 days.

Just received my new 90 day PDF notification by email from CW, print it tomorrow - submitted online 31 hours ago, works well !!