Will I be able to get one last COVID extension?

I have been on the COVID extensions since the beginning of COVID, Jan 2020. (it has been an amazing run and I am super grateful). I am extending from a previous Tourist visa and I typically go to Changwattana for extensions. I am not really sure if I will be allowed this last COVID extension (the rules seem a little confusing). My current extension is until March 20. Is there any way to ask or find out if I will be allowed another one? Is there a phone number to call or should I make the trip out to CW to ask them in person? Just want to figure out if I should start making plans to leave next month or in April/May.  Thanks!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

If you entered the country with a tourist visa you can apply for another 60 day covid 19 extension.

Does this statement apply to someone who entered on a Visa Exempt entry, and is now on a Non-B (Employment) ?  

25 minutes ago, allane said:

Does this statement apply to someone who entered on a Visa Exempt entry, and is now on a Non-B (Employment) ?  

According to the logic of the announcement of the further limited availability of Covid extensions, I believe the normal answer is no. Since you switched to a Non B visa and Non Immigrant entry, you are no longer treated as a tourist. (I think this is quite unfair to those on extensions based on working that suddenly end, but those seem to be the rules.)

48 minutes ago, allane said:

Some offices have allowed getting covid extensions of they entered visa exempt or a tourist visa.

It seem immigration office reading the order differently than others.