tax incentives for thais with personal business

If this is the wrong spot please advise and move THANK YOU.

GF recently bought house and sells Lazada making a decent amount besides what she gets form her day job at hospital.

With her now purchasing house and  everything I am wondering what the tax advantages would be for her if she set up the company in her name.

Right now she has no accounting system nor has she tried for any deductions as he counts it as personal income and gets hosed.

She does not see the benefit of keeping books for expenses and such.

Can someone here that has a Thai GF wife in personal business give me an idea of what kind of deductions she could be in for.

I know everything in Canada but TIT?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I'm not exactly sure what a 'tax incentive' is but my wife gets deductions for having a mortgage, also having parents over 60. Charitable donations are also tax deductible, no one checks the receipts as far as I know. 

Thanks

if the sale is under 2 million a year, she doesn't have to register in the VAT system, 

but receiving the funds via online platform over certain transaction/amount might trigger the tax man to audit her accounts, so be prepare to show receipts of where she has bought the things that she sells from.

if she is registered for VAT, she can pass on the VAT from her supplier to the customer,