Non-O based on thai child yearly

Hi

Can someone please confirm whether a letter from child's school is required to extend this way? 

(Edit - CW Office - Also just saw an old thread that it is required)

Can't manage to get the letter in time.. You think they would accept tuition receipts?

Thanks

Edited by toHs

There is no written requirement for it but some offices may want a letter from the school to confirm they are attending school. Some have asked for photos of you and your child together at the school.

Are you the legal father of your child by way of marriage or legitimization of your parenthood?

Yep am legal father. Had him overseas before we got married. I've left the extension quite late (Due 19th) and was thinking which way I should go. I extended last year with child. Unfortunately I can't get a school letter on time. With marriage extension I still need to get update KR2. Income I am doing through Embassy letter

10 minutes ago, Lucy Ferres said:

Yes, you need all the papers from the school, teacher's s paper, confirmation of the study incl. Starting, ending date. This is for international Schools only. Under these circumstances you need to have 500 KTHB approved in your bank. 

Hope that helps

That is for a extension based upon being the parent of a non Thai child. His child is Thai.

5 hours ago, toHs said:

Yep am legal father. Had him overseas before we got married. I've left the extension quite late (Due 19th) and was thinking which way I should go. I extended last year with child. Unfortunately I can't get a school letter on time. With marriage extension I still need to get update KR2. Income I am doing through Embassy letter

Have you applied for a 60 day extension to visit your child since your last entry using a visa? If not you could apply for one and then apply for the one year extension.