No newsletter again.

NoshowJones

Hello. Is nobody going to do anything about my Newsletter? It has stopped suddenly and no one seems to want to do anything about it, over the recent past I have used three different email address's. Jonathan fixed be up with the Newsletter with the latest email address, I don't have any more email addresses left, and now it is stopped again.

Am I going to get the Newsletter or not?

I cannot understand why your newsletters stopped since you are the only posting about not getting them at this time. 

I am getting mine twice a day everyday.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally click this at the bottom the newsletter. image.png.bb85cac9307c19387197d4c88dd4e28f.png

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I cannot understand why your newsletters stopped since you are the only posting about not getting them at this time. 

I am getting mine twice a day everyday.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally click this at the bottom the newsletter. image.png.bb85cac9307c19387197d4c88dd4e28f.png

No I did not click unsubscribe, but let's say I clicked on it accidently, though I don't believe I did, surely it should be easy to subscribe again.

May I point out I was receiving on two email addresses, and it stopped on both of them, sure not a coincidence.

Edited by possum1931

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Hello. Is nobody going to do anything about my Newsletter? It has stopped suddenly and no one seems to want to do anything about it, over the recent past I have used three different email address's. Jonathan fixed be up with the Newsletter with the latest email address, I don't have any more email addresses left, and now it is stopped again.

Am I going to get the Newsletter or not?

No Newsletter again this afternoon. Are you going to send it to me or just keep ignoring me?