A Question for Americans: Thailand Pass and Certificate of Vaccination: Is a “Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card” accepted?

jayjay2001

I’m traveling from the United States and need to apply for the Thailand Pass. The Thailand Pass states, of course, that one needs a Certificate of Vaccination for the Covid vaccine and provides an example of one. However, in the U.S., when we are Covid vaccinated, we are just issued a “Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card.” Has any American uploaded the “Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card” in the Thailand Pass system and found this worked ok? Thanks.

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

Tens of thousands of Americans have come to thailand during the great reopening.

The CDC card is the only proof offered to vaccinated Americans.

So, Yes.

Thanks for your reply, mtls2005.  Much appreciated!

I used the CDC card and supplemented it with the QR code screenshot provided by my states Department of Health as we have an online ID app that provides merchants with an authenticated copy of our license and there’s a tab to add your vaccination status 

put both images into a Word .docx document

titled it with my full passport name date of birth and passport #

maybe a belts and suspenders approach but i had read having the QR code would expedite my Pass. I’m still here trip is winding down 

1 hour ago, Songkhla Sam said:

I used the CDC card and supplemented it with the QR code screenshot provided by my states Department of Health as we have an online ID app that provides merchants with an authenticated copy of our license and there’s a tab to add your vaccination status 

put both images into a Word .docx document

titled it with my full passport name date of birth and passport #

maybe a belts and suspenders approach but i had read having the QR code would expedite my Pass. I’m still here trip is winding down 

Thanks for your reply.  I ended up just using the CDC card and got the Pass approved.  The approval only took a few days, which was a pleasant surprise.  

Hope you had a good trip.  Have a good trip back.

I also used the CDC Vax card for the Thailand Pass application in late January.  I was surprised to see an email with the approval in 90 minutes.  Also, arrived in BKK a couple days ago and was in the hotel van in under an hour.  So far so good.  The entry process at BKK appears to have gotten more efficient.  

34 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I also used the CDC Vax card for the Thailand Pass application in late January.  I was surprised to see an email with the approval in 90 minutes.  Also, arrived in BKK a couple days ago and was in the hotel van in under an hour.  So far so good.  The entry process at BKK appears to have gotten more efficient.  

Thanks for the report about your arrival / entry process..  Good to hear.  

• Like 1