The way to a Thai woman’s heart and putting a spell on the ladle - forget love, think money and food!

webfact

On 2/20/2022 at 2:05 AM, RobU said:

Love is an illusion 'True Love' doubly so, often a replacement word for lust. Thai people have the right idea, they remind me of proper Yorkshire folk. Practical. Respect is the foundation of a relationship not some emotion which depends on hormone fluctuations and often dissipates after 6 months. Humans have 2 major rutting seasons when relationships start to break down and new ones form April and September just observe young people.

Yes, I liked your reference to rutting seasons. reminds me of a line from my favorite black comedy "Kind Hearts and Coronets" : "Good breeding stock the Rumpoles". Thanks for reading. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

Is 17 not underage? In many jurisdictions that qualifies as stautory rape. Thanks for reading. 

You made the point in reverse. In many jurisdictions it's not underage. 

As an aside, she sounds like a piece of filth:

"“She was like the head b—h. She’d have like nine or 10 girls she used to bring to him [Epstein]. She never looked like she was being held captive,” Philip Guderyon, a former boyfriend of Giuffre’s, was quoted as saying in the court document.

Crystal Figueroa, whose brother also dated Giuffre, said the accuser asked her for help finding victims for Epstein, according to the court filing.

“She [Giuffre] would say to me, ‘Do you know any girls who are kind of slutty?,’” lawyers alleged Figueroa said."

1 hour ago, BostonRob2 said:

Thanks for reading and all the lovely emojis. I notice you're always one of the first to "comment". 

I gave Rooster already a lot of advice and examples how to improve his weekly column. 

However, he's extremely resistent.

So my emojis are only a short form of summary.

Funny part about the "love thing". Although some Thai women seem to be capable of "being in love", it might be a different concept than what we know. And that is all good. 

I remember my woman once asking me if a friend of mine "loved" a gal he was seeing for 2 weeks. I asked her how do you define love? How can you fall in love in 2 weeks? He does not even have any idea who she is yet. I am fairly certain he loves her body, though. And I am fairly certain she loves the cash she is getting. So, there is some "love" there. 

Andrew? What can one say!? For centuries now, super rich, famous, or important, high profile men like Andrew, have been using very low profile, very discreet agents, or agencies, so that they are able to have some fun and dalliances, without being discovered, and without causing hurt or humiliation to their families, companies or institutions they represent. These agencies insure that. It happens with movie stars, famous athletes, race car drivers, and many others, and their discretion is protected. And the women are legal. Underage sex is beyond the pale. Downright beastly behavior. 

It was this man's depravity, arrogance and lack of willpower and foresight that got him into the mess he is in. Same applies to arrogant nimwits like Tiger Woods (too arrogant and too cheap to pay for it, from what I hear from guys who knew him personally) Kobe Bryant (arrogant, reckless and depraved), Epstein (likely killed to protect many), Roger Ayers, Clinton (protected at the highest levels) and many others, who suffer humiliation due to their hubris and lack of wisdom. 

Few will weep for this heap of human garbage.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:45 AM, pedro01 said:

Wow.

So 17 is ok to you.

As a Brit 16 is OK to me.

If I were French 15 would be OK.

Until a couple of years back 13 would have been OK to a Spanish person.

Although I've only ever wanted women in their 30's .............

Edited by BritManToo

Re your discussion on LBGQ rights here in Thailand …

Re Posted, Edited - On Topic, .... Off topic stuff deleted - and now in the right place I hope

(The rest of the stuff I posted on the 26th Feb I think, was yes, questionable, ? so well, Thanks, And it Can go. ....  I was only an Interest to pass on some good Information on the Thai Health system, which I am getting to be pretty familiar with now. ... But yes ? off topic. ... and my following answers, yes, (As I have been intelligently warned not to do before ) ... it did just go out of control, ... but it is Gone. .... And I am quite Ok with that. ... But this is On topic for this Blog I think, ? as I edited it and deleted the Off topic stuff  ... and will repost it in the correct spot. ...  As this issue Really was the only Issue that I wanted to comment on any way. And this one, is the only one that could be re posted also I think. ? - Thanks.)

… Just Incidentally though, a comment for this - last week’s Column, … Re youre discussion on LBGQ rights here in Thailand …

… in our Village I do think that they treat Gay people very well Really !!! … Like we had an Avon Lady once who had a big Adams apple, and was about as Tall as the average Old fashioned warfie !!! … “AVON CALLING” said in a Gruff Voice right ! ?  (Unfortunately Now Dead d/t Guess What ??? … a Motor cycle accident !!!) But he / She did very well and was Totally accepted Like the Woman all bought from him / Her ? !!! .. Like maybe he / She did have something ! ? … and a LOT of Knowledge …

One of my Great Grand Nieces, now, 8 but well, pretty well loaded with Male Hormones !!! … To the Point that you do not want to Call her a Tom, ? or buy her a Boys Toy !!!...  Or you might end up Wearing them !!! … Like the local Community does NOT seem to have to Judge or Categories these people here at all … Like they are just them ? … and we are Us !!! ??? No need for Definitions … Like very Thai right ??? …

And my 16 / 17 Year old very Prissy !!! Grand Daughter, living here as it is close to her College, is also living with her ??? Very Boyish Looking !!! … Like VERY Boyish looking … Girl Friend !!! (Tom ?)  … but with no questions and NO explanations sought. …

Though the Down side of looking like a Boy, if you actually are a girl !!! … is of course, if you are standing at the front, … and a teenage confrontation develops Right !!! … The Children of the Rich ? Arriving … ???

Well not around here as we have No rich. …

Anyway, I will just take a poke at it the treatment of Gays thing .. and say that it is probably more to do that Social position, and Class, ??? … Or Perceived Class ??? … Than it is actually to do with Thailand ? or Gender ???

??? … And have another Good Week or two now mate !!! …

Edited by Mark mark
Sense improved