Documents needed on arrival at airport

Hey everyone. Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed in previous threads. I'll be flying in next week so just want to make sure I have the required docs needed to get through with no hassles. So as far as i know i need to bring a copy of my Thai Pass in photo copy or digital form along with my passport. Is there anything else needed i.e copy of insurance, hotel booking? Thank you!

When your Thailand Pass is approved the email will outline what documents are needed to check in at the airport.  Most importantly the Thai Pass document will have a QR Code.  Also, keep in mind depending on where you transit the PCR test testing window could be shorter than the 72 hours for Thailand.  

Edited by sqwakvfr

I'd try to ensure I had digital AND paper copies

Thai Pass

Passport

Covid/Booster vaccine docs

Insurance

Hotel Bookings 

Home PCR test result - some like Emirates require this to be within 48 hrs

Return ticket where applicable

Know where you're meeting your hotel contact in departures

Mobile phone to download apps

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Thai Pass

Passport

Insurance

Hotel Bookings 

Good advice but highly recommend paper copies of everything required from the Thai Pass confirmation and QR code, hotel reservations, Covid insurance (although I was never asked to verify except for the Thai Pass), Visa (if applicable), passport, and everything that was required to submit prior to leaving.  One thing to be aware....the airlines at the departure airports were more restrictive on the paper copies.  I submitted a post on this back in January but Delta in Atlanta required specific paper documents for Korea (I was transiting via Korea), Korean Airline (in Korea) checked and double checked (bring paper copies) PCR results/times (72 hours prior to original departure), ASQ hotel dates (make sure the check-in date matches your arrival date), visa, and Thai Pass.  They were very precise but also very friendly and helpful. Also, as soon as you exit Thai customs (i.e. Nothing to Declare lane) all the hotel reps are bunched together right as you exit.  Best advice is to ask anyone "where is the representative for xxx hotel".  They will take you to the right person.  Good luck and hope all goes well.  One more thing....ubonjoe will have the best advice.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the above info. Gate number meeting point with hotel almost slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder! Got the PCR test booked in at the airport before my departure. Anyone had their hotel pickup not show up?  I guess it wouldn't hurt to send them a reminder..

4 minutes ago, howlee101 said:

Good advice but highly recommend paper copies of everything required from the Thai Pass confirmation and QR code, hotel reservations, Covid insurance (although I was never asked to verify except for the Thai Pass), Visa (if applicable), passport, and everything that was required to submit prior to leaving.  One thing to be aware....the airlines at the departure airports were more restrictive on the paper copies.  I submitted a post on this back in January but Delta in Atlanta required specific paper documents for Korea (I was transiting via Korea), Korean Airline (in Korea) checked and double checked (bring paper copies) PCR results/times (72 hours prior to original departure), ASQ hotel dates (make sure the check-in date matches your arrival date), visa, and Thai Pass.  They were very precise but also very friendly and helpful. Also, as soon as you exit Thai customs (i.e. Nothing to Declare lane) all the hotel reps are bunched together right as you exit.  Best advice is to ask anyone "where is the representative for xxx hotel".  They will take you to the right person.  Good luck and hope all goes well.  One more thing....ubonjoe will have the best advice.

Got it & thanks for the helpful advice. I hope Joe sees this tomorrow to get the latest info on this also. Thank you! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Thai Pass

Passport

Insurance

Hotel Bookings 

I have tried to check you info on emirates requiring 48h results if transiting through dubai.

I couldnt find any.

can you point to source?

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

I have tried to check you info on emirates requiring 48h results if transiting through dubai.

I couldnt find any.

can you point to source?

Please see comment from @internationalism below. There is no need if transiting, only if staying in Dubai

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

Thai Pass

Passport

Insurance

Hotel Bookings 

if returning on a NON O retirement extension.  no insurance necessary  

4 hours ago, malibukid said:

if returning on a NON O retirement extension.  no insurance necessary  

Thanks for that info. Is that a new rule and since when has it been in effect?

Would appreciate confirmation from Ubonjoe or someone else.