Vigo aircon check and maybe evaporator replacement, have you done it and where is your favorite shop in Pattaya or around ?

ToyotaVigoThailand

hello,

which shop have you used for aircon please ? I am not asking where I can find a shop, I also have google, but I am asking real life experience: what shop to fix aircon and maybe change evaporator have you used ?

Is it a big job to change evaporator on Vigo ? How much ?

And to check your aircon system, do they have the dye color to put in the system or do they have an electronic sniffer ?

Only your experience please, danke shoone.

I had all the aircon in my Toyota Fortuner 2018 model changed, both the fan with shifters and the evaporator part, I think the Vigo has the same aircon as the Fortuner

Rats had ruined it all. I had it changed at Toyota, Thalang, Phuket and the cost was a little over THB 17000.

Now I have mounted a plate with many small holes which prevents rats and mouses access to the aircon, it cost about 240 THB and can be bought on Lazada.

The mechanic had to dismantle a lot of the dashboard and also some coverings in the engine compartment.

• Like 1

Don't have vigo nor personal experience of this shop, but my neighbor used this shop to have aircon of his old merc repaired. Someone who used before for aircon work had recommendeded this place to him.

Presumably some level of knowledge/focus on aircon stuff. Thai place so with reservation as always though... Anyway, he was happy with the experience. 

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/3d1xad4ryVEgwYU77

• Like 1