Extension Stamp

Went to Nonthaburi Immigration  to get my non o marriage extension stamp last Friday (30 day later date stamped in passport) and was told it wasn't ready and to call back today. So the wife called and it's still not ready, and they told her that there are people who have been waiting since 17 Jan. They just told me to keep calling.  Anyone on here having the same problem?

Edited by leeedwards

Told it was ready today, but now they want 2000 baht for some reason stating I have to do a 90 day today, because I haven't done one. I had a multiple entry before and covid extensions since, so I can't understand it, didn't need to do a 90 day. Anyone any idea what's going on? At immigration now. Officer passed off wit me because I was arguing I shouldn't have to pay anything. 

Edited by leeedwards

1 minute ago, leeedwards said:

Told it was ready today, but now they want 2000 baht for some reason stating I have to do a 90 day today, because I haven't done one. I had a multiple entry before and covid extensions since, so I can't understand it, didn't need to do a 90 day. Anyone any idea what's going on?

You had a ME Non O? 

You should have done 90 day reports even though you went onto covid extensions. 

• Like 1