Extension of single entry non-Immigration O Visa

The Thai Consulate General in Munich confirm that I can extent my O-Visa under the terms and with the documents as stated on the homepage of the Thai Immigration under visa extension  point 22.

The Immigration in Koh Samui, however, told me that single entry O-Visa can not be extended. I am not the only one here in Koh Samui who have the same problem-

Maybe Obonjoe or somebody else can give me and all the others some real information

Upon what basis was your non-o visa issued for (marriage, retirement and etc).

What type of extension were you trying to apply for. A non-o visa can be only be extended for one year unless married to or the Parent of a Thai which would allow one 60 day extension to visit them.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Upon what basis was your non-o visa issued for (marriage, retirement and etc).

What type of extension were you trying to apply for. A non-o visa can be only be extended for one year unless married to or the Parent of a Thai which would allow one 60 day extension to visit them.

Thanks for your reply. my  non-o visa was based on retirement, what than most properly means it is not extendeable. is this correct? what possibilities do I have to extend my stay in Thiland.

The Police Order states this for 12 month marriage extension.

(1) The alien must have been granted a non-immigrant visa (NON-IM).

No mention on the reason for the Non Imm O Visa.

Same for retirement.

(1) Must have been granted a non-immigrant visa (NON-IM)

1 hour ago, TakeItEasy said:

Thanks for your reply. my  non-o visa was based on retirement, what than most properly means it is not extendeable. is this correct? what possibilities do I have to extend my stay in Thiland.

You can apply for a one year extension based upon retirement if you you can meet the requirements.