Extra 30 day extension

I currently have a friend visiting, who arrived on a 3 month visa (2 months with a 30 day extension).

He has just activated the 30 day extension, which allows him to stay until 6th April.

However, he wants to stay for another month after this runs out.

What options does he have?

The main reason that it took so long was because they would not allow him to start the process for the 30 day extension until he could show a screenshot of his online TM30 application and as he was a guest in my wife's house, the application and approval was made on her phone.

What's the use of having an online system if they are not able to check the system?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

The main reason that it took so long was because they would not allow him to start the process for the 30 day extension until he could show a screenshot of his online TM30 application and as he was a guest in my wife's house, the application and approval was made on her phone.

What's the use of having an online system if they are not able to check the system?

Agreed, and the whole nonsense of placing the onus on the foreigner when the law is meant for landlords is absurd..and then to levy fines or refuse immigration services because the landlord refuses to comply is almost criminal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1