Chest X-ray in BKK

cormanr7

3 hours ago, mark5335 said:

f you're located between Asoke and Phrom Pong, then you could to RSU Medical on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 31. You shouldn't have to wait long, I've done chest x-rays there before, & not expensive

Sounds good, I might try this place

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

I got my last chest xray at Paolo Hospital and I have had others previously at Samitivet. Can walk in and request it but need to see Doctor as part of the process.

Got a quote from Bangkok Christian Hosp. (probably similar to the hospitals mentioned) of 400 Baht, BUT have to pay additional doctor fee, service charge,...... (costs not specified).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cormanr7 said:

Sounds good, I might try this place

Got a quote from Bangkok Christian Hosp. (probably similar to the hospitals mentioned) of 400 Baht, BUT have to pay additional doctor fee, service charge,...... (costs not specified).

Doctor's fee there is quite low. Paid 600Baht f dermatologist recently. Of course it depends on doc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Letseng said:

Doctor's fee there is quite low. Paid 600Baht f dermatologist recently. Of course it depends on doc.

I've found doctors fees very inexpensive.

300-800 baht at private hospitals.

Id think you'd want a doctor to look over the X-ray in any case.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 4:57 PM, Letseng said:

I didn't get on with the dermatologist at Bangkok Christian (curt and disinterested).

So now I go to Samitivej for dermatologist examinations (more expensive but so worth it) -- so thorough, friendly and professional but they understand that if any procedure (biopsy etc) is required then I do that at the Bangkok Christian plastic surgeon. Friendly, explains everything and a fraction of the cost of Samitivej.

• Like 1