Thailand Pass entering date

So anyone have any tips on how to select the date for my Test and Go booking? I'm booked on the 5th but it doesn't allow that date. Only valid dates are 3-Feb, 4-Feb, 3-Mar, 4-Mar.

Obviously they screwed up the validation between months and days. Anyone have any tips to bypass their stupid widget and type the date manually?

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Is that something to do with the hotel rather than the Thai Pass I wonder???

Nah it was like that before I even entered the hotel. Definitely a validation issue. They've obviously set as a requirement the day must be 3 or 4, instead of the month.

I've tried submitting with the 4th, hopefully the girls at the consulate can approve my application with the wrong date on it.

2 minutes ago, wprime said:

Nah it was like that before I even entered the hotel. Definitely a validation issue. They've obviously set as a requirement the day must be 3 or 4, instead of the month.

I've tried submitting with the 4th, hopefully the girls at the consulate can approve my application with the wrong date on it.

I had to apply for 7 day quarantine, even though I knew it was changing to Day 1 and 5.......all went well.

As long as you get a Q code you should be okay and you can then sort out any other details with the hotel themselves.