Nicknames

Crow Boy

better at sports (choke choke splutter splutter)

Dont you mean better at A sport :o

1/ Cricket

2/ Rugby Union and league.

3/ Tennis

4/ Swimming

5/ Drinking competitions ( google our former prime minister Bob Hawke)

6/ Soccer

7/ Racing motorbikes / cars / horses etc..

8/ Surfing

9/ Pulling English chicks

10/ Every other sport that we play you at..

cricketuk2.gif

Ok ok you win ( excuse the pun )

1/ Cricket yes

2/ Rugby Union and league. sometimes

3/ Tennis always

4/ Swimming yes

5/ Drinking competitions ( google our former prime minister Bob Hawke) never

6/ Soccer in your dreams

7/ Racing motorbikes / cars / horses etc.. no way

8/ Surfing yes i'l give you that one

9/ Pulling English chicks you can have em

10/ Every other sport that we play you at.. maybe sometimes

:o

ok ok i give in

oh mighty one :o

winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan winge winge whine whine moan moan

Edited by colino

I was given Sonkram (war) Because my given name and birth sign are related to the god of war (aries and mars) My name also means one of war/warrior/hammer of god

Hmm reckon you would have to be careful with that one in Thailand - I think if you are looking for something like that then Gla (ก็ลา) meaning courage would be a better choice. Btw with Aussies that would automatically be modified to Galah - meaning "noisy pink and white bird that on its own is fun but in numbers are a real pest"

We will have to meet up with you mate and come up with a Nick for you that suits

LKB

rip

snorter????

rip snorter = something really funny. Think like you are reading something start to laugh, that first backtake of breath (a rip snort) through the nose then the full on laugh

we need to start a Australian (Strine)/English (mother language)/American (yank) dictionary - wonder if babelfish does strine?

LKB

Fahgedaboudit...McSpotlight. Way too many syllables. Austhaied nicked me as "McG" long time ago, McG it is...

Yours most truly,

McG

With your age, hair style, and spectacles - I think McGoo is a better fit, there is a certain similarity in your driving skill also, but McSpotlight is still the best and remains

LKB

Edited by Crow Boy

You got it, Major Ober-Lutnent Sturmbahn Fuhrer Loy KrowBoy, MBE..... :o

MBE - can't have one unless I was English - If I was English I would consider suicide and hope to be reborn as an Austraian

CB

If you were English, you wouldn't need suicide. Just use your wit & wisdom on a Cobber & the pearly gates would be a-waitin'. It's amazing how these colonials can dish it out to each other, or the poms - but let a pom bite back and ...........

Ran into CrowBoy, McGriffith, n Austhied tonight out at Guitarman. That was a nice chance happening. I mentioned I'd tried out the Aussie nickname link. The name I got sounded funny enough, but really I didn't give it much thought since it sounded like some kind of outback bush animal. When he got word that I was "Dunny Budgie" he nearly laughed himself out of the chair! I'm actually happy to know now - and for those non-Aussies out there - that a dunny is what we call an outhouse, and the budgie is the little fly that gets attracted to the sh$% that buzzes around them. Noice! Good on ya! I'll take it with pride.

Anybody else follow the link ???

Fahgedaboudit...McSpotlight. Way too many syllables. Austhaied nicked me as "McG" long time ago, McG it is...

Yours most truly,

McG

Ok as discussed last night - your nick has been modified to McSpicyboy or McSpicy for short

Happy now?

Loi Kro Boy

You got it, Major Ober-Lutnent Sturmbahn Fuhrer Loy KrowBoy, MBE..... :D

MBE - can't have one unless I was English - If I was English I would consider suicide and hope to be reborn as an Austraian

CB

LKB,

Would that be an Austrian who has strayed off into the Alps,

Or an Australian with a decided lisp?

Just wondering.... :o

McSpicyBoy

You got it, Major Ober-Lutnent Sturmbahn Fuhrer Loy KrowBoy, MBE..... :D

CB

LKB,

Would that be an Austrian who has strayed off into the Alps,

Or an Australian with a decided lisp?

Just wondering.... :o

McSpicyBoy

Hi McSpicyBoy

I wondered where the 'ell my "L" went when I typed that last message. This keyboard has gone strange on me again. I think I need to get the clockwork mechanism checked or realign the sights.

LKB