Help with Rules to fly to Thailand

juice777

What do I need to fly to Thailand from the UK at the moment?

This is my understanding 

A fit to fly Test result 

A Return Flight 

1 day in some government Hotel 

A Test on Day 5

Insurance up to a certain amount 

Is that all?

My plan is to get the Test then Jump on a plane the next day can I do it all at the last moment?

You need at least starts you ThaiPass a week before flying. Test on the 5th days you don't need anymore. The hotel wil provide you with a Self-Test for this. Make sure it is mentioned on the confirmation you get for 1 night at Test&Go hotel

3 minutes ago, ThaiAl said:

You need at least starts you ThaiPass a week before flying. Test on the 5th days you don't need anymore. The hotel wil provide you with a Self-Test for this. Make sure it is mentioned on the confirmation you get for 1 night at Test&Go hotel

And Fit to Fly med. certificate no longer needed.

37 minutes ago, jimn said:

I think he means the pre flight RT PCR test. Many companies in the UK call this a Fit to Fly

Thanks, so quite possible I misunderstood. I returned from Australia, but after the requirement for the Fit to Fly document was cancelled.

It WAS basically a medical certificate ending with a statement by a qualified/licensed doctor saying this person currently has no medical conditions which make him/her unsuitable to fly (at that time).

• Like 1