Immigration Online Appointment

I want to use the Immigration Online Appointment system to book an appointment for my Annual Retirement Extension and at the same time get a Multiple Re-Entry Permit at the Ubon Ratchathani Immigration Office. The "Business Necessity Purpose" headings are a little vague so could anyone who has already used the Online Appointment system please indicate what heading I should use for both the Retirement Extension and Re-Entry Permit?

I faced a similar situation......mine was for extension based on marriage......went for (I think) "Family Reasons".

I do recall looking at the list and thinking it was confusing....... why not just list visa types.......

When we got there, an hour early, no one asked anything about appointment times. I suspect the system has been designed with little thought as to what happens when people actually pitch up at the IO.....but it does look good as an app at least.....and it works!!!

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I do recall looking at the list and thinking it was confusing....... why not just list visa types.......

Immigration only issues extension of stay and a few non immigrant visas for specific purposes.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ubonjoe said:

Immigration only issues extension of stay and a few non immigrant visas for specific purposes.

Whoops....meant extensions.....I know 'we all' have the habit of calling them visas rather than extensions.....my bad as the kids say.

25 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I faced a similar situation......mine was for extension based on marriage......went for (I think) "Family Reasons".

This one

Extension Visa For Visit spouse/Thai Children or In case of Thai husband/Thai wife
Duration: 1 hour
Price: ฿1,900
For Visit spouse/Thai Children or In case of Thai husband/Thai wife

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

This one

Extension Visa For Visit spouse/Thai Children or In case of Thai husband/Thai wife

Just looked online (not the app) and it is much more straight forward and breaks down all the options into things I recognize.....can't get the app to open at the moment????

47 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Whoops....meant extensions.....I know 'we all' have the habit of calling them visas rather than extensions.....my bad as the kids say.

tell the kids they should be saying "my mistake" rather than "my bad" not sure how that became the norm

• Haha 1

Here is a list from a topic I did before about online appointments that has the links for the regions of the country you can click to find the link for your office.

Links for region sites. 

Central and Eastern: https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=19951

Northeast: https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=19956

Northern: https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=19958

Southern: https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=19960

43 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

This one

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 09.25.00.jpg

Whilst I appreciate the rules and processes may vary from office to office - my experience at Jomtien last week was that the appointment system has no validity.

I had made an on-line appointment the week before; received an acknowledgement and confirmation; and even received a reminder.

But when I arrived at the immigration office I was told to get in the queue along with everybody else.  My Thai lady also spoke to two immigration officers and each time was told to just get in the queue.