Join our daily newsletter

KannikaP

This is now showing above all the various posts at the top right of my screen. It will not go away if I click on the X unless I agree to receive the newsletter, which I don't. What do I need to do please?

Oh now I see. Must agree to receive it, then click Unsubscribe when one comes along. Or contact support.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Must agree to receive it, then click Unsubscribe when one comes along. Or contact support.

I do not want to subscribe, I do not want to see the intrusive block so here I am contacting support to get rid of it please.

It is ridiculous that in order to stop seeing something I do not want that I have to subscribe and then unsubscribe. 

Also I am not prepared to read all the T&C's to try and fathom out what you may or may not do with my subscription information before I unsubscribe!!!!!

PS;  The newsletter blurb says "To view our privacy policy, please visit our website."  Where on the website is your "privacy policy"?  It is not very obvious!

Edited by DezLez
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I will swap with you, most times I don't even get the Newsletter, I have been fighting against this for a long long time, I have to keep asking a friendly mod to send me it.

Why don't you sign up all the people you dislike to the letter and one of them might forward it to you as an insult.

I personally object to the "advert" for the newsletter blocking the news.  There must be a better way to "inform" people about it!

3 hours ago, DezLez said:

Why don't you sign up all the people you dislike to the letter and one of them might forward it to you as an insult.

I personally object to the "advert" for the newsletter blocking the news.  There must be a better way to "inform" people about it!

I don't understand your first paragraph, could you be more specific? Starting with who are all the people I dislike?