The Real Inflation Rate

I find Saylor intriguing, genius or maverick or opportunist? I am firmly in the camp that Bitcoin will rise in the next year and probably further (I dont know or have an opinion on what will happen in the world further than that) but I never know if I should trust him, he is a an incredibly rich man whether his fund succeeds or not, indeed apart from him already being a multimillionaire, the cut he gets from the fund probably makes him a billionaire. He is also interviewed a little too much for my liking, I always wonder of him and Raoul Pal are they just selling us something (even if they are in the ideas business). Is there any need for them to be interviewed rather than to push their opinion/theories/goods. 

It confuses me because I agree with much they say.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whale said:

He is also interviewed a little too much for my liking, I always wonder of him and Raoul Pal are they just selling us something (even if they are in the ideas business). Is there any need for them to be interviewed rather than to push their opinion/theories/goods. 

It confuses me because I agree with much they say.

I agree with what you say they are interviewed a lot and I suspect they are up to something.

However, as you say, they speak sense. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, treetops said:

More financial nonsense from the money grubber.

It does make you wonder. The BitCoin fund is so big it (biggest in the world owning 1% of all bitcoin) must have Public Affairs and Communications departments and you would think they would advise him not to interview because he is one of those people who just does not come across well. He comes across, to me, as someone who could turn violent in a pub :+)

Not taking away from the man though because so far he has been a money making machine. He is doing a little bit better than me :+)

6 minutes ago, Whale said:

Not taking away from the man though because so far he has been a money making machine. He is doing a little bit better than me :+)

And ultimately that is all that counts. 

When people like him, with so many customers, are going all in on btc, as are great investors like Raol Pal, Bill Miller(well 50%), it makes me wonder.