Mor Channa App.

I might have misunderstood this, but I believe that to return to Thailand, enterinf on Non O Retirement visa, among other things, I will need to load a "Mor Channa app onto my phone.

But... I Only have a basic phone that make phone calls with AIS and not aa new-fangled smart phone, so I don't think I can load an app on that.

What will happen  to me when I arrive in BKK on the Test and Go, or what ever is in force then, and cannot load he App?

Do I have to buy a smart phone before leaving UK, or on arrival in Thailand?

On previous entry I was asked o scan a QR code at the airport and just showed my 'old fashioned' phone, and was waved away.  Will it be the same this time?

Will owning a smart phone be a new entry requirement?  Another expense I do not need to get back into Thailand?

I was hoping to return to Thailand in May, June, this year

Anyone with expeience of waht actualy happens when you arrive on Test and Go?

40 minutes ago, Robin said:

On previous entry I was asked o scan a QR code at the airport and just showed my 'old fashioned' phone, and was waved away.  Will it be the same this time?

It will be the same. Nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

If you don't have Mor Chana, you can use the pen and paper method to record entrance to a place.

Do not be confused with Mor Prom which record your vaccination status if you did it in Thailand.