Axa Insurance for Thailand Pass

I think it's the address they will send the documents to, but much easier to get them by email. Ring them and enquire. I use AXA here in Thailand. Have an English speaking contact in an office in Chantaburi. She take care! I got insurance for Philippines trip I'm planning and for the return trip. Painless.

Home adress is fine. You'll get your polict documents by email.

Be forewarned that some email  servers have AXA on block due to high volume of spam (mine did). If your documents do nto arrive contact them via Line and have them send you via Line app

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bradiston said:

I think it's the address they will send the documents to, but much easier to get them by email. Ring them and enquire. I use AXA here in Thailand. Have an English speaking contact in an office in Chantaburi. She take care! I got insurance for Philippines trip I'm planning and for the return trip. Painless.

Can you tell me why did you choose AXA compared to other companies?

I am trying to find the best insurance company in Thailand with regards to cost and service.

Edited by EricTh

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

I am trying to find the best insurance company in Thailand with regards to cost and service.

I'm interested in this too, not so much for any other event, but this is purely for when they (might) fake a positive Covid test and throw us in the hospital for quarantine for 14 days or whatever..., so I want the insurance to pay up in that case with least amount of hassle and in full - it will be like a hotel stay but in private hospital (after 3 vaccines I would not be too bothered about Covid itself to kill me then, but Thai bureaucracy... !)

6 hours ago, EricTh said:

I use them to insure my house here in Thailand. I used to rent it out and was able to get public liability cover included, which is quite difficult here.

But besides that, I have an English speaking contact in the office in Chantaburi who is very helpful, and makes what can be an arduous procedure fairly easy. But, and in response to the other enquirer, for travel and COVID cover I have to say I don't look too hard at the ts&cs. I just want a piece of paper to get me through immigration. The Philippines cover cost me 678 THB. You pays yer money and you takes yer choice. I don't expect a lot for that price. But I think there are much more comprehensive, and consequently more expensive, policies that also don't cover everything like asymptomatic hospitalisation. So why pay more? It's just a 3 week trip. But, YMMV. They are a pretty reputable company with a global presence I think.

• Like 2